A SLICK OPERATION
- For ergonomic, fast and precise control JCB telescopic handlers are fit with a fully proportional twin lever or an optional single lever. This makes them exceptionally intuitive for telehandler operators to use.
- New instruments and a 3.5” color TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the cab. To create the perfect driving position, opt for the easily adjustable tilting telescopic steering column.
- All-around visibility is excellent courtesy of direct glazing, large roof screen and low engine bay, while backlit switches are crystal clear, even in the dark.
- The hood isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing dust build-up. Standard-fit JCB fenders provide superior protection from dirt and spray.
- Choose an operator environment to suit your climate: fully glazed or canopy (mesh is available instead of side glass on canopy builds). The exterior top door slam latch is new – you can now close the upper door from outside.
- The 7-speed fan heater creates the most comfortable, productive operator environment. Optional air conditioning is perfect for work sites in hotter climates.
- On bright days, a JCB telescopic handler’s standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.
A SOUND INVESTMENT
- By producing high levels of power and torque even at engine speeds as low as 1,300-1,400 rpm, a JCB telehandler’s EcoMax engine can provide great responsiveness and fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- All telescopic handlers are products of the latest JCB Efficient Design program, meaning that you can expect significant fuel savings over Tier 3 models.
- Your engine can be de-emmisionized to run on lower-grade fuels, which means your telescopic handler can be resold across many different territories (where legislation permits), with a corresponding boost to residual values.
- A 3.5” color TFT screen on the dash provides operators with useful information for efficient running, like fuel remaining, fuel used since last fill, current average fuel consumption figures, DEF level and current warnings.
- These telehandlers have a precise high speed double boom chain extension system to maximize job site efficiency.
- You’ll find that a JCB telescopic handler is a great asset in many respects, not least financially – huge global demand, plus legendary productivity, plus superb build quality equals maximum resale value.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
- Many competitive machines require a diesel particulate filter (DPF) to meet Tier 4 Final legislation. Instead, a JCB telescopic handler uses a sealed-for-life SCR system. Among numerous benefits is the fact that there’s no loss of productivity due to DPF regeneration.
- All daily checks and greasing can be carried out at ground level on a JCB telescopic handler. For fast, easy inspection of 3 sides of the engine, there’s a large, wide service bay, accessed by a gas-assisted engine hood.
- To aid cold starting, twin batteries are fit as standard to our telehandlers; these are protected by a hinged door that offers easy access, yet has locking bolts for security.
- It’s easy to fill both the diesel and DEF tanks from ground level. Both tanks also have built-in pre-filters in the filler necks to guard against dirt and contaminants.
- A dry lubricant system makes JCB telehandler wear pads extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hours.
- The filters on a Loadall (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) are centrally located for fast, easy servicing. The air filter is easily accessible, and its double-element design simplifies cleaning.
VISIBILITY AND SAFETY
- Low boom profile and pivot point enable industry-leading visibility all around the machine from the operator's position.
- A standard reverse alarm, and optional camera and pulse radar systems, ensure a safer work site for everyone.
- Factory-fit immobilizers are activated by a unique key or optional push-button PIN system, to automatically arm the system after a certain period following engine shutdown.
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE, ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY
- A JCB telescopic handler is extremely maneuverable; the compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles can help to save you valuable travel time on site, especially where space is limited.
- For ergonomic, fast and precise control, JCB telescopic handlers are fit with a fully proportional twin lever or an optional single lever. Auxiliary spools are fit as standard, allowing you to use a wide range of attachments for maximum versatility.
- Sway frames enable an operator to make their telescopic handler absolutely level before commencing lifting.
- Variable geometry turbo technology provides excellent performance at low revs, which means you can expect superior fuel efficiency.
- A construction telescopic handler has three selectable steer modes. There’s two wheel steer, which is ideal for travel at high speed on the road; four-wheel steer for working in tight spaces; and crab steer for maneuvering close to walls and buildings.
- Rear axle stabilization improves stability while lifting.