- Low boom for all around visibility
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- Large, spacious operator station
- Safety check valves as standard
- Dry lubricant system for two-section boom
- Two-year LiveLink telematics agreement
MANEUVERABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- The JCB 509-23TC telescopic handler features individual hydraulic wheel motors and four-wheel steer for superb maneuverability.
- JCB’s EcoMax engine ensures improved power and productivity. The uprated 109 hp (81 kW) unit produces exceptional power and torque at low revs, placing less demand on the engine than competing telehandlers, which saves fuel and, of course, money.
- Excellent ground clearance and four wheel drive means this ground-engaging telehandler can make excellent progress in any conditions and on any terrain.
- The JCB 509-23TC telescopic handler has class-leading comfort thanks, in part, to its spacious, safe, side-entry cab.
- Visibility is superb and the stable-style doors offer excellent ventilation. JCB invests in operator comfort because it equates to real, measurable improvements in day-long productivity.
- Everything is designed around the operator, from a fully adjustable suspension seat and steering column, cell phone holder and intelligently placed air vents, to ergonomic controls on the front console. The controls on the JCB 509-23TC telehandler are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic and transmission controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation.
SERVICEABILITY AND DURABILITY
- All checks are quick, simple and safe to carry out at ground level and the one-piece hood is fitted with a gas strut for ease of use and safety. The fold-out cooling package and flat floor with drainage channels are easy to clean. 500-hour service intervals apply on most parts, including boom lubrication.
- Key components like Loadall transmissions are tested over thousands of cycles and all of our manufacturing processes are backed by ISO 9001:2008.