- Large, spacious operator station
- 74 hp JCB EcoMAX engine - no after-treatment required
- Simple, ergonomic joystick controls
- Five-section boom; 66-foot maximum lift height
- 29 gpm hydraulic pump for fast cycle times
- Dual extension chains for added strength
UNRIVALLED REACH AND HEIGHT
- Offering an incredible 66 feet of reach, the JCB 508-66 TC telehandler offers one of the highest telehandler lifting heights available in North America.
- Forward reach of more than 52 feet, gives the 508-66TC telehandler an advantage over the competition; ideal for placing loads without having to reposition the machine.
VISIBILITY AND SAFETY
- Low boom profile and pivot point enable industry-leading visibility all around the machine from the operator's position.
- A standard reverse alarm, and optional camera and pulse radar systems, ensure a safer work site for everyone.
- Factory-fit immobilizers are activated by a unique key or optional push-button PIN system, to automatically arm the system after a certain period following engine shutdown.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
- JCB’s regenerative hydraulics make the most of gravitational forces, to make boom lowering more energy efficient and productive.
- 66-foot lift height allows this telescopic handler to reach the sixth floor of a building, offering comparable capability to a mobile crane.
- For added versatility, all JCB telescopic handlers are equipped with a single boom auxiliary feature to power a wide range of attachments.