- Overall height of 74 inches
- Three coupler options for attachment versatility
- FNR on steering column and joystick for easy maneuverability
- Single or dual hydraulic auxiliary connection
- Three steering modes: 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission
PRODUCTIVITY & PERFORMANCE
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, the JCB 505-20TC telehandler is equipped with 4WD as standard. An limited-slip differential is available for maximum traction on slippery surfaces by transferring drive from the spinning wheel to the stationary wheel.
- With a low height of 6 feet 2 inches and a narrow width of 6 feet, this JCB Loadall telehandler is able to access small operating environments, while its compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles ensure tight turning circles and superior maneuverability.
A 74 hp JCB by Kohler engine requires no aftertreatment, and produces 221 lb-ft of torque at 1500 RPM.
COMFORT & EASE OF USE
- The JCB 505-20TC telescopic handler has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door; tinted cab glass reflects 30 percent of the sun’s energy for increased comfort.
- JCB 505-20TC controls are comfortable, precise and smooth thanks to single-lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries. JCB’s proportional constant flow feature allows operators to program different flow rates for different attachments.
- Telehandler operators can maneuver quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
VISIBILITY & SECURITY
- The 505-20TC telehandler features a low boom pivot point and slim outer boom for unmatched visibility to front and rear wheels on the right-hand side. Bystanders are further safeguarded by the standard-fit reversing alarm.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) prevent the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.
- GPS tracking via JCB LiveLink telematics systems provides real-time location data, including geofencing alerts to let you know if your machine is being used beyond predefined boundaries.