- JCB's single-boom design with side-entry for industry-leading safety
- 60 percent better visibility, up to 46 percent larger cab than the competition
- Vertical lift configuration
- Clear and intuitive loader controls and cab layout
- Durable construction for reduced downtime, with tilting cab for easy servicing
- There’s not a more productive skid steer loader than the JCB 300. The figures speak for themselves. It has a 16% lower total cost of ownership than competitive models, a better SAE service rating, an annual fuel savings of over 1050 gal (3975 liters)* and a heavy-duty crowd ram that’s nearly 3 times the size of its closest competitor.
- There’s a standard mechanical quickhitch and auxiliary couplers on the PowerBoom too. In short, it’s as productive as a skid steer loader gets.
* – based on 50 weeks per year and 35 hours per week.
- Keeping your operators fresh, focused and productive is paramount, which is why we’ve designed our 300 model skid steer loader with a 33% larger cab than its nearest competitive model. Our standard seat has mechanical suspension, a 12V charger, easily readable control panels and an electronic hand throttle.
- Servo-assisted controls make handling smooth and intuitive; all-in-all, we like to think the JCB 300 skid steer loader is a favorite for comfort among operators.
- We’ve designed our range of skid steer loaders to be easily serviced, ensuring minimum downtime. Our engines are mounted longitudinally for easy access to the drive belt and associated components. There are also 30% fewer grease points than the average vertical lift twin arm skid steer.
- We’ve installed front and rear chassis clean out plates, with a fluid drain point in the rear one, as well as durable O-ring face seals on all hydraulic fittings. There’s excellent service access through the rear service door and a gas strut-assisted tilting radiator.
- Our large platform skid steer loaders are on average 24% more serviceable than competitive models, based on SAE Service Audit Scores. And there’s more too.