Case IH 810 Flex-Air mid-mounted booms are located over the chassis’ center of gravity, forming a very stable spreading platform with reduced boom hop.
- A parallel-linkage suspension system utilizing compression springs and centering shocks supports the booms; absorbs shock loads; and maintains a level boom.
- Booms fold forward into the spreading position and fold rearward for transport, allowing for excellent visibility while traveling from field to field.
- Booms are available in two widths: 60 ft (18.3 m) or 70 ft (21.3 m).
- The 60 ft (18.3 m) boom comes with 2.5 or 3 in (53.5 or 76 mm) diameter tubes
- The 70 ft (21.3 m) boom comes with 2.5 in (63.5 mm) diameter tubes.
- The four rear tubes on both boom widths are 3 in (76 mm) diameter.
- Cover more ground with one machine.
- Accurately apply both dry fertilizer and granular herbicides.
- Materials delivered and metered near the distribution point makes changing rate quick and easy.
- The 810 Flex-Air gives you the choice of two controller options:
- The Case IH SCS 5000, for single product at fixed or variable rate application plus data logging
- The Case IH Viper 4, for single or multiple product applications at fixed or variable rates.
- The Viper will perform data logging and a variety of field-mapping functions via the full-color touchscreen display.