Throw and blow snow to clear a clean path – even through deep drifts – with the snowblower attachment.
Use the rotating chute and deflector to bank snow high or throw it far. Chute rotation is achieved by a chain and sprocket system that eliminates loose, tangled, and frozen cables. By adjusting the deflector up or down, the chute points snow in almost any direction and throws snow wherever the operator wants it to be placed.
Blow snow off driveways and parking lots, even tight spaces like sidewalks. With the optional truck loading chute, place snow high into the truck and simplify hauling. Toss snow even in hard-to-reach places such as the middle of lawns, ditches, or wooded areas alongside a path. Whatever the conditions – deep snow banks, hard, compacted snow, or heavy snowfall – the snowblower attachment is the ultimate workhorse of snow removal.
High flow models capture the increased available hydraulic horsepower to power through the deepest drifts, the heaviest snow and throw it farther.
The snowblower attachment is the ideal winter clean-up tool, especially for homeowners with acreage and grounds maintenance crews.
- Clear snow off driveways, sidewalks and parking lots
- Chain and Sprocket System: Rather than cables, a chain and sprocket system rotates the chute, eliminating loose, tangled and frozen cables and providing maximum uptime protection.
- Direct-Drive Hydraulic Motors: Delivers necessary operating power while reducing overall maintenance costs, extending the life of the attachment and eliminates the need for high wear items such as gear boxes, chains, sprockets and sheer pins.
- Rotating Chute and Deflector: Chute rotates up to 276 degrees and deflector adjusts up or down as needed, pointing snow in any direction and throwing snow exactly where it needs to be placed.
- Cutting Edge: Replaceable for lower operating costs.
- Skid Shoes: Adjustable, set to scrape pavement clean or higher to remove snow from gravel lots and driveways.