Collect and push snow – and clear big-time winter jobs – with the snow pusher attachment.
The open bottom and wide body deliver pure pushing power, for maximum snow removal speed and efficiency. And with more collecting and holding capabilities, larger areas can be cleaned without stopping as often. Flotation and oscillation of the moldboard keep the snow pusher in contact with the ground without damaging equipment or property, allowing for snow removal over decorative and sensitive surfaces.
When operating on terrain that isn’t perfectly flat, allow the blade to float for following ground contours and collecting more snow. When powering through snow on flat surfaces, keep blade position fixed for clearing hard-packed snow and ice.
- Clear parking lots, driveways, and building sites
- Push snow from paving stones, decorative concrete, and sloped sidewalks
- Abrasion-Resistant Skid Shoes: Deliver powerful snow pushing results. Also, abrasion-resistant feature provides maximum uptime protection.
- Blade Flotation and Oscillation: Free-floating blade movement offers lift, tilt and oscillation to keep the moldboard in contact with the surface across the width of the blade. Protects against surface damage while cleanly removing snow from uneven surfaces. Also, blade flotation extends skid shoe life by limiting excessive down-pressure when removing snow from irregular surfaces.
- Cutting Edge Support: Rear support on the cutting edge provides additional strength to the moldboard.
- End Wings: Keep snow within the width of the attachment and prevent snow from spilling over the sides, eliminating additional cleanup on the jobsite.
- Exterior Gusseting: Reduces snow build-up inside the boxed blade, allowing for more snow collecting and pushing power with fewer stops.
- Rubber Cutting Edge: For optimum surface protection, rubber cutting edges deliver pushing power while protecting sensitive surfaces. Polyurethane cutting edges also available.
- Bob-Tach™ Attachment Mounting System: Turns any carrier into a multi-job machine with a tight-fit attachment hook-up. Fast and easy attachment changes mean spending less time attaching and more time on the job.