Remove large clods and rocks while leveling and grading with the landplane attachment.
Working in either forward or reverse, the landplane makes it easy to break up hard ground and level a surface. Use the landplane to peel sod or aerate soil for seeding. No more back-breaking hand-raking. Turn a loader into a powerful land-planing tool with the landplane attachment.
- Pulverize soil clods
- Sift soil to remove large rocks
- Peel sod
- Aerate soil for seeding
- Grade, level and transport materials around worksites
- Bi-Directional Operation: Allows controlled grading and leveling in both forward and reverse directions for maximum planing action.
- Removable Screen: Featured on the deluxe model, the landplane attachment includes a bi-directional scarifier and removable screen to pulverize soil clods, aerate and remove debris.
- Fold-Down Scarifier: Featured on the deluxe model, the scarifier can be lowered to break up hard soil or retracted when not required. Floating feature allows it to scarify in one direction and float in the other.
- Versatility: Designed for worksite versatility, the landplane attachment can be used for transporting materials on site and for sorting unwanted debris from soil. Pulverizes soil clods and aerates soil for seeding and sodding. Even peels and removes sod.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the landplane from the loader. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.